One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Monday, June 18, 2012

Alliance Feral Kitten Rescue






These three babies were found running around downtown Alliance.  People were feeding them and the momma, but some were saying that they wanted to get rid of them and or poison them.  Can you imagine?  Human's are pieces of shit! Sorry, but it is true.  Thankfully a woman cared enough to try to help.  She trapped them and posted on Facebook for help because she really did not know what to do with them.  This is where the power of Facebook can be great.  I saw the post and being within 15-20 minute drive from her, I offered to take them.  You know me....I had to do something!  They are a couple weeks older than my normal kitten rescue, so I hope the can tame down a lot in the next few weeks.  In order to find good homes for these guys time-is-of-the-essence.  We all know how hard it can be to find bigger kitties homes these days.    But, at least these sweeties are well fed and out of danger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment