One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Thursday, March 22, 2012

YMCA TNR - 2012

Returned this little darling and went back to get her brother.


He was hard to trap but after an hour and a half wait, I got him.
He was fiesty, but recovered and returned to his home in the large bushes by the gym.
I go feed them every morning when I go workout.  They had all their shots, dewormed deflead and no more babies for this crew.  They are happy to be back in the wild after the terrible cage time after surgery.  I wish I could afford to get all the kitties TNR'd at the neighboring park.  I am sure there are new babies.  But, these 3 cost me $500! YEOUCH!  My husband just lost 5k to a bad deal with some partners, so my part time job is not always enough to get all these wild cats fixed.  I sure wish they had better programs for people like me.  Akron is far and they leave them in the trap over night before they even fix them.  I prefer as little trama to these cats as possible, but financially I do not think I can afford that luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment