One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Newest Stray Cat


This de-clawed Maine Coon mix is the sweetest. But, she won't leave. She camps out at my back door, wanting food and attention. She has to have a home. Why isn't someone looking for her? It looks like I am definitely walking the neighborhood. I treated her for fleas, just in case. But, I cannot bring her in. One more stray cat and my resident cats will not be happy and I just don't have the room. I need to find her home or find her a new one soon!!!

UPDATE: This kitty found a new family just a few weeks later.  I did bring her in, but none of the other kitties liked her. She found a good home with a family, kids, dog and kitten.  She should be getting tons of attention.

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. Maybe you will find a good home that will keep her inside and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have her. We have 2 boys who are inside/outside cats, but we also have dogs & 4 kids. And I live in Towson. Our kids & dogs are great with cats, and our boys are fixed & all our critters are utd on shots & all. If there is a way to meet me halfway, preferably during the week, I'd take her! Let me know, hpygrl71 at gmail dot com. -Gayle

    ReplyDelete