One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, July 29, 2011

~I'm either lost or I would rather live here~


This is a stray (someone's lost pet) She is spayed and declawed. She has been camping out in my garage and yard the past month. She gets good food and water, but I have brought her inside to stay in my office. She is not getting along with my resident cats, so she is confined in there. I put a poster up at the post office and will have put more up elsewhere and call the Humane Society to see if anyone is looking for her. I might have to walk the neighborhood..Yeah..I love that NOT! I just don't understand people. If you lost your pet wouldn't you do the same? Post an add, walk the neighborhood, put fliers up? She sure is a sweet heart!

1 comment:

  1. Girl showed up the same way. After 6 weeks of her wondering in every night (I left my back door open), and chasing her out every morning so she could go home, I gave up. She adopted me I just wonder if she was abandoned.

    ReplyDelete