One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pennsylvania Farm Feral Kitten Rescue Continued





Well, we made it. I am so happy Robin was able to capture these little ones. 4 hour drive, we all beat. Kittens did very well, except they wanted to talk to me halfway there. When I was quiet, they'd fall asleep. Then when I yelled at a driver, they got vocal again. lol You can tell they are tuckered out. I fed them, now it is time for a nap. The two light orange, I rescued last week seem to be chubbers compared to the new guys. That's what good food will do. We'll put some weight on them soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. remember, they were only fed by mom, so they are all tiny at 4wks but still healthy, when I see them eating in the cat dish is when I begin to try to capture them for socialization or adoption, so as soon as they start eating regular food they grow in leaps and bounds...as you have observed...so glad they are doing well and that the two manx went to the same home! yay!! thanks again Jenny...

    ReplyDelete