One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Sunday, June 26, 2011

More Cuteness..

These little poopers are so darn cute. I had to move them all to the bathroom. They really wanted out of that cage. The bathroom is the safest place for any "accidents" lol They are all friendly. Sometimes a little skittish. I am going to Petsmart today to get them a cat tree to practice climbing. Not that I can afford one...jeez. My kitty expenses are through the roof! Oh well.














These two are the big kids on the block. They are showing everyone how to go to the potty in the proper place and how to wrestle. It is amazing how much bigger they are to the others. I attribute that to lots of FOOD. They had a week head start of packing on the pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment