One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Monday, October 18, 2010

More Strays, Colder Weather & Fun Items

I just purchase two feral cat houses last week. I have some kitties hanging round getting fed. I have too many inside to take anymore in. I have a foster stray that is as sweet as can be but does not get along with other kitties, so she is stuck in a room alone. Though, I spend a ton of time with her. She is such a doll baby and loves to be held like a new born baby. She would make a great baby for a single person because she is very devoted to her mom.

Currently I am coveting these cool boxes for the cats. They are awesome and would no doubt be great entertainment for them all. But with all the expense with spaying and neutering the new strays and purchasing cat houses I don't think I should purchase frivolous items right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment