One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, July 23, 2010

Petie's story


Petie..remember him. He was one of those rescue kitties from last summer...he may have found a home. I have to drive him about an hour and a half to it on Monday. I hope it works out. The family has had a Siamese before so they know they are skittish. They have two dogs, so hopefully he won't mind that too much. He is a sweet timid cat and will sit in your lap for hours if you coax him or go get him...lol Since I moved him to Ohio he has been sleeping and hiding in my dark dank basement because my alpha "Dana Bo Bana" chases him and he just freaks out. He is the only kitty out of all the fosters that cannot deal with her. Everyone else just accepts that she is the house ruler. But poor Petie is so scared he never comes up and enjoys the house. It is so sad....So, I am praying that he is happy with his new home. I will keep you posted as they said he will be returned if it does not work. But we always hope for a happy ending...

1 comment: