One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Sunday, July 4, 2010

~lil poopers found a home~




A nice family of 4 has adopted the rescue kitty today. He was not too happy about leaving as he was having so much fun with all the big kitties. But his new home will be full of love and all the human attention he could ever need. I know he will miss Buddy, but he will bond very nicely will his new human family, I think. He was so very sweet. I will miss him. Now...I have 4 more fosters waiting for homes....I sure hope Pete gets one soon. He needs a real family of his own to give him lots of love.

4 comments:

  1. So happy that you found a home for lil poopers! So very sweet. I am sure you will miss him, but he will be well loved, I am sure.

    Hope you had a happy 4th. Have a great week and lets keep our fingers crossed you find homes for the other kitties.

    Hugs,
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete