One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, July 23, 2010

Foster Cats Need Homes

Gray is needing a forever home. I have mixed feelings about this one. As you can see she is pretty friendly. Part Siamese, so she is skittish, but is submissive when she wants to be. Because my husband wants me to downsize our foster program, I am forced to give up some of the cooler cats because Moses and Chin Chin ( you know the two wild cats) will not be able to be adopted out. It sucks because having them should not count..they require food water and litter, but hide most of the time...so its like two of them don't count..lol Anyway, I have to find homes for 4 our of the 9 I have. It is very hard to find homes for adult cats, especially ones that are not as lovable as some. But this one is a great kitty. I wish I could keep her, but if she finds a good home with someone else, I have to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment