One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Saturday, June 19, 2010

~Abandoned Kitten Rescue~



Here is my first kitten rescue in the state of Ohio. LOL He is a little trooper. His paws were burnt and blistery. Poor thing. But he is the sweetest kitten I have ever rescued, that is for sure. I do have to find him a home. As I also have to find homes for 5 of the fosters I still have!!! It is harder to find homes for the adults and it breaks my heart. I don't want to have to take any of the to the shelter. So, if you know anyone wanting a kitten or cool cat...please contact me. I am willing to drive up to 4 hours to deliver them. That is the states of Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, and Kentucky I believe.

3 comments:

  1. Oh he is precious. Someone will surely love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jenny, he is sooo cute. Reminds me of my Foster. He is so lucky to have found you.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question.... we have a friendly feral kitten maybe 5-6 months old that just had kittens......we have her and her two babies inside tonight with us to take to a no kill shelter wed. outside she was very friendly in here not so much... she is in a large crate and wondering if she will not feed her babies she has calmed down but has not eaten yet its been 3 hours just worried until we get her to a safe place ect... never did this before...
    Vikki
    any input would be great.......

    ReplyDelete