One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Update on Moses


Well, I feel very fortunate to have all the cats I do at this point. I have been bringing them into my office so they can watch Moses. He loves the company and always wants to eat when he sees them. It is so sweet. All my therapy animals. I call them. Moses has eaten a whole can of soft food this morning and I am sure he will be fattened up in no time. He is cleaning himself right now. A good sign. The crust on his eye is gone, so I am thrilled about that. I will keep you updated. Moses has a long road ahead of him. He will be caged here in my office for a few weeks, at least. Then I will see what I will do. Chin Chin has been walking around the house now. Always skittish, but it seems to get better every day. I figure that Moses will be happy with all his buddies. We'll just have two cats that don't care for humans. Someday, they will warm up to us, I am sure, but at least they will be spoiled as much as they can be.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent update!! He already looks better. I know he must be SO relieved to be fed and see other kitties around.
    Yeah for Moses!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sad to see the first update on Moses, I missed that post...until now.

    Moses looks so much better....you have a magic touch Jenny. I am sure 10 cats is a huge under-taking, but you are a saint! I am sure they love you for it.

    Mosese is well on his way to recovery. BTW, we still have Boo (remember that calico cat), yup I think she is here to stay, we have had her over a year and I am still the only one that can go up to her about 90% of the time without her running and the kids still can not hold her or hardly pet her. Around me, she is so sweet, she talks to me and purrs all the time, even if I am not petting her. So odd. She is part of the family and I am sure she will never leave.

    I hope you and Dave had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Hugs,
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad Moses is feeling a bit better. I am sure in time he will learn to trust that he is in a wonderful home right now! Warm thoughts~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see he is feeling better Jenny. Poor dear. You are a very patient woman with 10 cats but they become like children. They will bless you back Jenny. For every blessing you have given them.
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're glad Moses is doing so much better. Thank you so much for the great work you are doing!

    ReplyDelete