One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SNIP SNIP today!



I took these two to the vet this morning. The Siamese was crying the whole time. Poor thing was so scared. I'll have to keep them in the library for the night. I have to trap the two wilder ones tomorrow morning. I was thinking of using my drop trap, but I am worried about how this will work and if they will even get under it. Thank god for my friend taking the oldest one off my hands. He will be in a kennel in her house coming out of surgery. He will be hating humans for a while. But he will have a warm home, food and other animals to hang with. So I am happy for him.

1 comment:

  1. The gray one looks just like my cat Nicole. Good luck with their surgeries : )

    ReplyDelete