One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pete & Suede


Pete & Suede, yep I named them at the vet. LOL I put them in the library, so I could trap the other two in the laundry room for their surgery today. That was rather frustrating, we were not prepared and I had a headache. So, Pete & Suede will have the library now because I think they need more human contact as well. I am in there a lot, so it is better than the laundry room. I broke down and place them on Craigslist. I hate doing that because I like to make sure I am getting a good home. I'd rather keep them than send them off to such a thing.

5 comments:

  1. Yes always a problem to find good homes. I remember when we had 11 kittens at one time (from two cats) in my ad I said "will deliver" so that I could see their homes. If I didn't like the way they sounded on the phone I would say they were all gone. What a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hear ya. No emails yet. If only my husband would say, we can keep em. LOL I have 3400 square feet...what is a another cat, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are soooo handsome!!!! The adoption part is always the scariest. I have put mine on Craig's list and had some good luck, but i made the potential adopters fill out an application and email it back to me and I did a home visit as well. It's so hard to hand precious lives over to strangers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pete & Suede look like such nice cats! Cozying up on the leather chair suits them! I wish you the best of luck finding them a wonderful family to live with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean, Carrie. Thanks for the well wishes Catherine.

    ReplyDelete