One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kitten talk

If you follow this blog, you know about the little Siamese that was a hisser and then turned to mush after I pet her. Well, here she is. Look at those eyes. She is still very weary, but moving her into the library with everyone has been great for her. She doesn't hide ALL the time. I set a bed up for her in a nice spot where she could feel hidden. This is not that spot, but she is being really brave staying there each time I come in. I named her Chin Chin..I know funny, huh? Well, she has the fur of a chinchilla. Gosh if you have never felt Chinchilla...OMG. I have the luxury of being around fur coat companies when I am in the mountains and I tried one on. Like butter. I am not advocating the fur trade. I am just using it as an example. Anyway, Chin Chin is going to be our forever cat. My husband does not know, but I doubt she will ever adjust to anyone else. She is soooo soft though who could not want her. heehee.

10 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you're going to keep her. She's one lucky cat and I love Siamese. I've had three of them through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy for you and her : ) Its a good thing that she is getting used to you and that your going to give her a forever home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a wonderful person! Tell your hubby he is great too! :) I am thinking Chin Chin (cute name) is one lucky little gal! Warm thoughts~

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so cute in her bed in that cubby! I adore the name Chin Chin!!! What a lucky girl to get to stay with you. Sometimes our husbands just have to deal with a little extra fur and a lot of extra love :).
    xoxo
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a wonderful and kind person! Love the name too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. chin chin is so cute and I am glad/happy she is staying with you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty !!! Glad your keeping her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha.... I have a cat my husband didn't know was going to be a member of the family...When I moved to Ohio to be with hubby he told me to get rid of my cat.. Yeah like that was going to happen, I told I would when I moved up to Ohio...well 8 years later I still haven't found her a home and I have managed to adopt another cat and we are still "Looking" for the owners of the calico I found stuck in a tree. I'm sure one day they will stop by and want her back. wink...

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's beautiful! Thank you for saving her. :)

    ReplyDelete