One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, October 9, 2009

I spy a kitty?


Oh what the library has endured the last year. Poor leather chair. Getting beat up. Whatever right? My brother told my husband whatever meant F' it/you. LOL I said it to my husband the other day. That was funny! Now he gets it though...and says,"that's messed up." Still funny!
So, the kitty I spayed yesterday is hiding under the chair. She is still her old self. Hiss then mush after I touch her. The magic touch. Someday, she will get sick of hiding! Thanks again to Joan for taking the wild male. He was too big for socialization, so she took him in. She named him Moses. Too Cute. He is pissed to high heaven right now, though. In a cage...uggh. I hate it, but he has to get used to his new home first.

1 comment: