One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Feral Cat Day!

Yep. I never knew it existed either. Thanks to all who care like Alley Cat Allies and Rocky Mountain Alley Cat Alliance...plus many more. I hope we all can take a moment to do something to help. One....stop leaving your cats behind!! Or how bout, think before you get yourself a pet. There are too many people who do not care and it devastates me to think just how many. I am dealing with a situation here. A family down the block moved to England and left this sweat kitty to freeze and starve. I will have to capture him or her and take it to the Max Fund ( A no kill shelter) I have way to many in my home now to add another, unfortunately and it seems no one in my neighborhood is nice enough to do the same. Let's pray that we can all make a difference. More importantly is to educate people. Thanks for everyone who follows me lowly blog and all the generous donations that I have received. Without you I could not make it happen!! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

1 comment:

  1. What you do is a wonderful thing. People like you make the world a little bit nicer. It is so unfortunate that people do not take having a pet as a responsibility and feel that pets can be simply ignored and left behind. It is heart breaking indeed. Keep up the great work. It is appreciated. Warmest thoughts!

    ReplyDelete