One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Heartfelt gift from a friend


Remember the litter I rescued months ago? I pulled this photo from that folder.
Look how tiny. She is like a little bear. Now living with a family with her little Siamese sister. I wish I could see how these kittens turned out. I only had them for about 4 weeks.

Well, anyway, my friend Joan painted these and gave them to me for my birthday. They were so sweet! Aren't they fabulous? She is so talented! The colors match my office perfectly. Now, I have something special to remember them by.

5 comments:

  1. Aww that's just darling of her. Yayyyy Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that baby is just precious Jenny...and those paintings of Joans are marvelous!!! she does wonderful work..happy belated birthday..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny,

    Joan is so very thoughtful and talented! They are perfect, for you to remember them. You have done so much for the kitties around you...I am sure they would say Thank you, if they could.

    Would be neat if the people that adopted them, would contact you and let you know how they are or send a snap shot.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little one on the left looks identical to our little Misty when we brought her home. She was being given away in front of a supermarket. Anyway, she didn't stay that color...she turned into a beautiful tabby even if she is half Siamese. She still has her Misty Blue eyes.....by the way that is how she got her name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I lived nearby...I would adopt a kitty from you. You do a wonderful job. Happy belated birthday. xxxRobby

    ReplyDelete