One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good News and Needing Homes


These two are ready for a home. I have not found them one yet, but they are doing just great. The other two Siamese are not progressing. I think I get the one alone she will be able to trust me more. But, it will take time.

I have good news, but no pictures...sorry. Dave made me a drop trap and we finally caught "momma" kitty. She is the kitty in my banner. The one who started it all, I say. Unfortunately I have a few more older kittens that will need snipped and released. I wish I could get them all young enough to get them off the street, but at least they have me. For now, that is.

9 comments:

  1. Oh it would be soooo nice if these two could go to the same home. They seem to really love each other. They are so cute together.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,

    So nice to see you posting some progress! YAAAAAA1 I am glad to hear that two are ready to be adopted. I know you would rather it be all of them, but two is better then none. What you are doing is great! Don't sell yourself short.

    Congrats to you catching Mama....and so Happy to hear that Dave made the trap that caught her.

    Take Care Jenny. I hope everything else is going well for you too, like school and life in general.

    Hugs and have a Safe Holiday weekend.
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Saw you on Snippets blog and had to come by and meet you!

    I am having major issues trying to get a momma cat behind where I work. We had been trapping for over 3 months now and instead of the mom, we've gotten 3 kittens who we are fostering now.

    Aren't drop traps fabulous??

    Best of luck finding homes for these cuties!

    ~Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you got the mama..and glad to see your two little cuties are ready for their new homes..and I am so glad they have mama jenny..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to know that there are people like you in the world - loving and helping those stray kittens and cats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So precious, and good luck in finding them a home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on getting mommy kitty. i hope those 2 find wonderful homes : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I lived close I would almost have to take both of those guys. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would drive the 9 hours to make sure they had a loving home!

    ReplyDelete