One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Venturing out


I took the two younger kittens into my office. They did not hide too much. I think they were more curious. The gray one is about ready for adoption. She greets me at the door and is always playing with her toys. Her brother won't be ready till he gets better. Unfortunately I have not found homes for any of them yet. I am not in a terrible hurry because they can always need more socializing. The other two, well I may have to find homes for my foster CC and even Polly, so I can keep them. They may never be tame to anyone but me. The one is still a cuddle bug, but won't let you stand near her. She always has to climb up on something and cower till I give her a rub, then she is all mush! Funny. I do not think that anyone else would have the patience for that. The other feral..well, lets say I may have myself a one room cat or barn cat. Either way, I do not think she will be real tame, but at least she won't be let loose in the alley. NO WAY..I can pet her when she eats, that is better than anything I can do to a true feral cat.

Little poopers eye is still swollen and the third eye was almost close for a few hours. I will call the vet on Tuesday if it is not cleared up by then.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I just love that gray baby. I would take it if I lived close, feral or not. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are so cute..glad you are taking such wonderful care of these babys and that you love them too..they are precious and are in wonderful loving hands..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so beautiful and are coming out of their shells because of you! Great work! Hope the little one's eye heals soon!

    ReplyDelete