One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Poor little poopers

One of the smaller kittens has an eye infection. Actually, all the kittens are on antibiotics, right now. The doctor said, there was no need to separate them, if they'd get it, they'd get it. It just looks so painful. I just hope no-one else gets this eye thing. The other one's cleared up fast, but this little ones just seems to be getting worse. Even though, I am administering antibiotic eye drops. I feel helpless and just wish he would get better soon!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, my eye's water just looking at his picture. Don't you feel so helpless, knowing that you are doing everything you can possible do.

    Baby Boo, had a bad cold and we had to try and get medicine in her mouth, boy that was a chore. I will say some prayers on him healing quickly.

    Hugs,
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh poor thing. Even though you're doing your best, things happen like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor sweet baby. Thank goodness that little one is with you!! Believe me, you don't want to see what happens when an eye infection doesn't get cared for in kittens. I am sure this lucky one will be just fine!
    Please give him/her a kiss for me :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor sweetie - at least he has a good nurse taking care of him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor little dear. Don't worry Jenny, You are doing all you can do. Just keep trying to do your best and leave the rest to the one above.
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete