One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another kitten?

Oh my heart sank this morning. I went 15 minutes early to feed the alley cats. On my way I saw a black cat sitting in the middle. It's not a cat, it was a little kitten. The gray's sibling. Darn it! Looks like it may start all over. I am really beside myself. Once I get two really tame, then I got my work cut out for me..again. I am not sure how to approach this. I have 4 kittens that are at 3 different social levels...now I will have a 5 and possibly 6 kittens at 5 social levels. I need help!!!!!

Now I think cloning could be beneficial!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure it heard about all the good work you do and wanted to get it on it too. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you talk any friends into helping you out? Stay strong - these kitties need you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen - I can't keep any at home, but with me home every day now, if there is something I can do, please let me know. If I'm able, I'm happy to help. - Ami

    ReplyDelete