One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, July 3, 2009

~YOU CAN HELP~

Look at this poor little pooper. Carrie from SNIPPETS is fostering him/her. If you have not already visited her site, go now. She is selling her figures right now to raise money to pay for some much needed spaying. This little one was abandoned with his siblings and momma at a stock yard. Unfortunately, not all of them survived, but she is taking great care of the ones that did. Bless her soul!

On my own kitty trappings, not much going on. There may be some males to get here soon. And mama's babies have not come out of hiding yet. I cannot get to them, so I will have to wait and see what happens. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. Poor sweetie - glad she was able to help this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Jenny, you are too sweet! I was skimming my blog dashboard and saw my little Lulu's face and had to come over here!!! She is doing SO great...having one eye doesn't slow her down one bit! She keeps up with her big brother and tackles him constantly.
    Thanks a bunch for blogging about us! You are the bestest :). Your goodies will be on their way to you on Monday!
    xoxo
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an award for you over at my Cat in the Clover blog.

    http://thecatintheclover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete