One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A wonderful surprise


Cris of Mommy's Midwest Mountain Folk Art, sent me a surprise. A custom painting. It really looks like me and my the Siamese. I was so moved by it, I got tears in my eyes. She wrote on the card:

"This is just a little surprise for you. Kitty lovers everywhere appreciate your efforts!"

Wasn't that the sweetest? I will cherish this, forever. Thanks so much, Cris!! XXOOXXOO

7 comments:

  1. That was so nice of Cris. She's a wonderful daughter. You deserve that and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is so amazing and touching! What a wonderful gesture of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! It turned out sooo cute! You DO deserve a happy surprise like that. Cris is so thoughtful.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I'm glad you like it. I had fun painting it. You inspired me--hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice and fun to get a surprise like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a wonderful painting for a wonderful person...she hit the nail on the head..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very sweet and yes Jenny you do deserve this! What you do is a thankless Job and we all APPRECIATE IT!
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete