One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Three's company


Well, I ventured out to trap that other Siemese kitten and it worked. It did not take long, but I waited almost 45 minutes trying to get mama. I thought she came round, but no luck. I will try the next two days, using her kittens. If that does not work, then we may have to make a drop trap to catch her. She is no dumb dumb. Remember how she escaped from a trap? Well, now she knows. I really hate it because she is so tiny. She starting having kittens at about 4 months and this is her second litter this year. She is smaller than her last litter, that I have been feeding because she cannot gain anything from being either pregnant or nursing. Poor little baby! The kitten I trapped tonight has one red eye. I am hoping it is just herpes and I can give her lisene. But, I won't know for a bit because she is way to feral to take to a vet. I have them all together because that is how they have been, so hopefully they will all be okay. I tell you these are different from the last rescue. Older and well I cannot even touch them. I will have my work cut out for me. Good thing this is my last week of this term in school and I have 5 days off, because I will need it to socialize these guys. I have to keep thinking to myself that they will be better off in the end, even though they are scared out of their mind right now.

Thanks everyone for your prayers. I know god has answered mine tonight.

3 comments:

  1. whoo hoo go girl! You can do it! I know you can make them love you.
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! Keep up the good work - you have the magic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work!!!! They do look pretty big....maybe 12 weeks? I will have my paws crossed that you get the mama...poor little lady.
    Purrs, C

    ReplyDelete