One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sneaky


This is what I woke to this morning. The new feral is sharing his hide out with his sibling. So, what do I do? I sneak up there and start petting them both. The new one was trapped under his sister, so he did not move. I gave them about 5 minutes of strokes. Too funny. I am not sure if that will make him more comfortable. But, he did not hiss. So, that is a start. I am just going to let his sister be with him as much as she wants. She knows once I start petting her, what it is all about..so hopefully she will pass that on to her brother. (I say brother, but I really don't know the sex, yet..)

Then there are these two. They are smaller and less afraid. They love to be pet and even let me pick them up. They are still a bit standoffish for about a second, but they are totally fine with kisses on the head. I am feeling a little better, I just have to be patient with the new one. Give him some time to adjust.

3 comments:

  1. oh they are too cute..love the flower pot..with em all stuffed in there..that is too too funny...thanks for sharing...and thanks for being a wonderful mom to these babys..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable! and they look so cozy on that poor plant-lol! I wish I could have a kitty :-)
    Hugs,
    Benedetta

    ReplyDelete