One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, July 10, 2009

Premio Meme Award

The Cat in The Clover, as awarded me the Premio Meme Award. Go visit her site. She makes the cutest items for your cat. The rules of the award are to share seven facts about myself and then pass the award to seven others.

I do struggle with the facts, because I am already an open book...what else could someone possibly want to know? hmmmhmmm.

1. I am turning the big 4 0 this fall.
2. I like cats more than dogs, but all animals have a place in my heart.
3. I like to play golf.
4. I grew up in a small town in Ohio
5. I want to own a cat farm...heeheeheeheehee (sanctuary really)
6. I am the 4th child out of 6.
7. Someday I will be a famous childrens book author, illustrator and animator!!!! haha

I will update this post when I have a chance to pass it on...check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment