Sunday, July 26, 2009
I saw the larger Siamese's sibling in the alley tonight. Can you beleive it, another one? We waited in the alley with the trap for 45 minutes but he/she did not come out again. So, we are going to try again tomorrow night. Maybe it was a good thing I did not get him/her because I do not know if I should be putting him in the kennel (that is in the laundry room) with the other kitties. They are not in the kennel anymore, but I fear the first night would be stressful. I do not want to stress out the kitties that I have worked so hard on. Should I keep this new one seperated from these kittens till I can take him out of the cage or what? I am a bit clueless and now a little stressed. Just when I think I have it was down hill from here....this happens.