One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Sunday, July 26, 2009

OH NO!!!

I saw the larger Siamese's sibling in the alley tonight. Can you beleive it, another one? We waited in the alley with the trap for 45 minutes but he/she did not come out again. So, we are going to try again tomorrow night. Maybe it was a good thing I did not get him/her because I do not know if I should be putting him in the kennel (that is in the laundry room) with the other kitties. They are not in the kennel anymore, but I fear the first night would be stressful. I do not want to stress out the kitties that I have worked so hard on. Should I keep this new one seperated from these kittens till I can take him out of the cage or what? I am a bit clueless and now a little stressed. Just when I think I have it was down hill from here....this happens.

4 comments:

  1. I would keep them seperated for a couple of days..but you know ask your Vet on what they say..or do a google search for behaviors in feral kittys..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would definitely keep them separated until you can get him checked out too. Do you have an extra bathroom?

    Would love to have my logo on your page as you suggested. Could you email me your email address so I can send you a picture? redhotflash (at) insightbb (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, I was just catching up on all your posts. Such cute pictures! They are so adorable. I love how you have trained them with belly rubs. We always laugh about how tame my niece's rescues are because she kisses them so much. We call all her pets mouth trained. Foster was mouth trained. I swear that is why he is not afraid of anyone.
    You are doing such a wonderful job with them. They look so happy.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I would slowly introduce them to each other. Cris as a little girl would pick a new kitten up as it slept and put it closer each day to the one we already had as that one was sleeping. It worked and before long they were snuggling together.

    ReplyDelete