One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The New Feral


I wanted to post a picture of the new feral kitten. Look how scare he is! Poor kitty. I woke up to them sleeping in the laundry basket, so I grabbed that plant and took it out. I was not keen on them getting all wet and dirty. So I placed small blankets on top of the cabinet, instead. The somewhat tame, sibling is back to sleeping in her favorite basket...where she gets all the love she wants, when I enter. The other two are playing and doing just fine, with the occasional hiss, but that is normal. Once I touch them, they are okay. Funny, how that is.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh sweet kitty, don't look so sad. You're in good hands now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a saint, Jenny! I am sure you will work wonders with him in no time. So very pretty he is.

    Take care Jenny and so glad that you have all 3 now. Yes, they are most definately in GOOD HANDS!

    Hugs,
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonya...I have 4! heehee. Three are Siamese..I know, too many to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny,
    you are doing wonders. You can tell. You will have them eating out of your hands in no time.
    Have a wonderful week
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete