One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Monday, July 20, 2009

Messy, stinky, sad little kitties

That is what they are. I originally had them in my craft closet in my office. But, they kicked out a bunch of litter onto my nice carpet, so I thought I'd move them into the laundry room. I do not care if they stink that room up. I do have to rig it up so there is no place to hide, before they get to venture out of their cage. They really wanted to today, when they saw Buddy. It is funny, I am making Buddy hang near their cage whenever I can. He hates it, but they love him. He looks like mama (but bigger) I think he really made them feel at ease, at least a little bit. They were shaking the other day, they were so scared. The bigger one, which I think belongs to that mama I fixed a while back (you know the one that was nursing at the time) She must be the lone survivor. Well, anyway, she let me move him a tiny bit when I was cleaning off their bedding and he even let me pet him for about 5 minutes. I found that she has a hard thing on his neck and has a tiny it of blood. So, thank the lord, she allowed me to touch him. I am gonna take her to the vet tomorrow and have them exam her. The other kittens look fine, so I will let them be for now.

2 comments:

  1. they are so precious..I hope the little guy is in good shape after his visit..you are such a good mama to these precious little souls..just wish the rest of the folks in your neighborhood thought so too...you really are keeping them from spreading disease and more babys..so why are they complaining..I say it is pure stupidity and ignorance...man some people can be just too stupid...they need to be knocked out of the gene pool...have a great week..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree with you completely and could not have said it better. They care more about their precious lawns than about these cats. Absolutely obsurd. It makes it very hard to me to be compassionate to other humans. grrrr.

    ReplyDelete