One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, July 31, 2009

Look at that face


I have not named the kitties. I usually don't if I am intending to find them homes. This one is the female that was sick. She still has a bit of a runny nose, but she is doing just fine. Feral still because I cannot really carry her or much else. The only thing she does is lay in this basket and accept the love and strokes from me every hour or so. She loves it so. I think after a while she will be a perfect lap cat. Her sibling, the real big feral is still doing the same thing. He will let me pet him, when he is up on his cabinet. I am pretty sly about it, so it works, but he is going to take a long time. He may never be the perfect pet, but I hope he will get comfortable enough.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous kitty, and you have the magic touch (as I always seem to be saying, but it's true)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I lived closer it would be VERY hard not to take one of those Siamese kittens. I had one during all of my growing up years. I think 4 total. Then when I got married that is the first thing I did is get a Siamese kitten to make my house a HOME! We have a gray Tabby now but that is because we wanted to pick one from the shelter.

    ReplyDelete