One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ahhh much better


I forgot to mention, when I went to the vet to pick up CC's week 2 antibiotic. I told the vet I was giving it to this kitten. So, she gave me a bottle for her. She is already doing so well. Her eye is cleared up almost completely and she does not have a sneeze and her nose is drying up. The wound on her neck is pretty much all healed up. It is amazing with just some taking care of how quickly they can heal.

This picture is of her after I gave her a nice belly rub. She loves that. She is still skittish if I try to pick her up. But she is getting better everyday. This laundry basket I set up for her, is her favorite spot. She probably feels protected. I can imagine the yucky places they have slept. She is still skittish if I try to pick her up. But she is getting better everyday.

6 comments:

  1. She is a lucky kitty that you saved her little life. This is magic what you do!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you and all the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much everyone for constantly coming to comment about these sweet kitties. I am thrilled they are doing great

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious - and I'm so glad she is better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Jenny you do have a gifted heart and magic hands. Hey I need a belly rub... ROFLOL
    Just kidding.
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these pics....it warms my heart to see feral kittens safe and loved and happy.

    ReplyDelete