One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Monday, June 15, 2009

The kitten saga continues

This is just an extra picture of one of the kitties I rescued last month.

"Momma's" kittens are about 5 weeks now. I followed her home one day. They are in "Sanford & Son's" yard. I cannot access them because his yard is like a junk yard, hence the name. Anyway, I will do all I can to get to them, so please pray for me. If I can get them early enough, I will be able to find them homes.

I did see 8 week old kittens in the alley. They are really wild and do not come out with the other cats I feed. I am thinking about trying to trap them. It will be hard, because they do not know me yet. I need all the prayers I can get right now. The summer has produced a lot of cats that need saving!

4 comments:

  1. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way and hoping you can capture those kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs and prayers sweetie. You can do it, your God is bigger then your fear.
    Pea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are able to catch them, and get them spayed or neutred. I will say a double pray for you every day until you catch them.
    You are so kind for helping those in need.
    Blessings~Chery

    ReplyDelete