One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Momma kitties and even more babies?

Momma kitty (the one that got away) had her babies the other day. She was missing for a day or so and I ran into her this morning. Skinny and her tail was all wet. Looks like she just gave birth. Well, I am gonna keep an eye on her and see if I can capture some babies. I was not fortunate, last time and had to TNR her litter. Those where the three black cats I fixed (that I want to take to my farm, god willing) So, I really hope I can get them while they are young enough to socialize and find homes for.

I also ran into a neighbor over were I feed and he said he saw one white kitten and three black kittens. Remember that nursing female I released a few weeks ago? They mus be hers! She is the illusive one, so I am very concerned that she will not bring them out to eat when I go over. Lord help me now. Looks like I may have 9 more cats to trap!!!

I may have to take up yoga, again. I need to something to help me relax with all this going on, plus complaints from neighbors. It is very stressful!

1 comment:

  1. I think the yoga is a great idea :)!!! I try to do it once a week and go to cycling classes several times to escape cat crazy stress!
    Just know that we are all thinking about you and grateful that you care so much.
    Purrs as always,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete