One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lucky Kitties




The kittens go to their forever homes, this weekend. They are four lucky kitties! This is bittersweet. No feral life for them! I will try to take a few more photo's before they go. These are from last night, so they are not the best. They are full of energy, running all over my living room. Their first vet appointment was this morning. They did not even peep when they got their shots. I trained them well! heehee.

7 comments:

  1. Oh me, i know how hard it is to part with such sweet peas!! But it is awesome that they have forever homes and won't be out on the streets. Thank goodness for that!! They certainly are a lucky crew!
    Purrs and headbutts to all,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so darn SWEET Jenny! I would miss them terribly. Bittersweet is right.

    It will be hard to let them go, I am sure. I am so happy you found them and were able to rescue them from such a terrible life.

    Have you seen there Mama at all. I still feel sorry for her.

    Take Care Jenny.
    Hugs,
    ~Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are very lucky kitties indeed. They have found wonderful homes and will know love. Not hunt and peck on the street. Poor Momma kitty misses them but I hope she knows they are better for it. As are you my dear. kiss/hug them for me. too darn cute
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are truly beauties! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute they are.They are growing right before our eyes.Wow look at the paws on that silverish grey one up there,LOL.Im so happy for them,I hope they are taken care of as much as you took care of them.All the best to you and them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Four lucky kitties and some very lucky new parents. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BRAVO!! Momma you did good for these sweeties!

    Hugs,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete