One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Follow me!


I received this painting, today. Cris of Midwest Mountain Folk Art painted it. I could not pass it up. I was like, "hey, it's me!" lol. Cris wrote a little card and I had to share her comment. "don't you wish it was this easy to catch the feral kitties? Maybe you should carry around a baton and a ribbon"..now that is not verbatim, but it is so true!

Mama kitty still comes to my porch 3 times a day. She is a smart feral. She knows to wait for me and I will bring her the yummy soft food. I am holding off on trapping her till I know where the kittens are. They are probably 3 weeks old now. I wish she would bring them to me. That will never happen. So, if god does not answer my prayers on her, then we will have 4 more kittens added to the feral community. That is way to many!

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was you too Jenny! I am glad you have it. It will go great at your kitty farm.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable painting and purrfect for you! I do wish it were that easy to trap feral cats :). I love when people use that phrase "it's like herding cats" to describle something difficult. So funny!
    That mama cat is a lucky girl to have you looking after her...hope the kittens appear soon.

    ReplyDelete