One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, May 29, 2009

~Byrum Spiritual Art Award~

I got this award from Fran Caldwell a while back. Sorry Fran. I have been too busy to respond to it.

I am passing this award to some very talented ladies. Everyone here are all talented, really!

Mommy's Midwest Mountain Folk Art
Crow Productions
Snippet Girl
Benedetta Treasures of Life
Hot Tamale Art Studio

Sorry, I have little time to say much else. Rules as usual...lol

5 comments:

  1. You are the sweetest, Jenny! Love you too :)!
    Purrs and hugs,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award, Jenny--I will pass it on soon. I'm glad you like the Kitty Parade painting--maybe it will give you good luck with the kitties. xo Cris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jenny! You are a sweetheart!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jen. I just can't believe all the little lives you've saved. It is quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jenny thank you so much for thinking about me and for the kind words!! I am finally back. :)
    Big hug,
    Benedetta

    ReplyDelete