One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trapping Woes

I had the trap all ready and momma kittie was getting ready to go in...then two ladies with three dogs decide to stand right in front of my house. Bye bye moma kitty!! UUUGGHH. Thanks a lot!!! I get no apologies either!

Mama did come back, after 10 minutes, went into the cage 4 times, never close enough to the capture leaver. So I put cardboard down, thinking it would move with her weight. NOPE. She ate and left. WOW, I used this trap before, so I know it works.

It is not the same trap that I rented. I cannot remember if their lever is closer to the middle. At least she will be getting comfortable with eating in a trap...but gosh my heart was raising for 20 minutes waiting.

Now, it is snowing, so I doubt she will come visit tonight or tomorrow. I sure do spend a whole lot of time trying! I kept praying and praying. Does God have another plan for her? I'll keep trying. Just hope she does not decide to pop some babies out before I get her!

No comments:

Post a Comment