One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tired

This is pretty much how I feel, right now. After two weeks of trying to capture mama kitty. I have been holding off for a few days. The vet is closed Saturday thru Monday. I need help with the crate if I am going to attempt that...but, hubby is too busy to help me.

I have not found a home for this little buddy, yet. He and Buddy play a lot and I am gonna be sad to have to give him up, especially now he is feeling like this is his home.

5 comments:

  1. He is so darn cute. I will cross my fingers that the hubby gives in. My husband had a 2 cat limit and now we have 6 which really is THE limit :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can keep him. He is so sweet.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am at 5 kitties right now. COunting Buddy, who really belongs to someone else, but I feel he has given up on him I HOPE! Dave thought I was gonna find buddy a home and I made the excuse that his owner might want him back...but honestly, I WANT to keep him. He loves it here and I love having him. He is so mellow with everyone!

    I am just gonna ignore hubby anytime he asks about getting rid of them....lol I know he enjoys them too...he is just a pain in the neck, that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie - surely he will get into your husband's heart. Give it time, and maybe his mind will be changed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jen, if we lived closer, I would gladly take him..he is precious...:)

    ReplyDelete