One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A sweet stray

I found this young male cat outside late last night. I brought him in. He came right up to me. I had to keep him in the laundry room for fear he would spray something. He is very sweet. NOT NEUTERED! So, I am making an appointment to get him fixed (regardless if he belongs to someone or not) I just cannot wait or trust that person to fix him. I am having a hard time with wanting to just find him a home instead of seeing if he belongs to anyone. I don't feel his owners (if any) deserve a cat. Letting them roam around late at night will it's balls intact! This is exactly why we have a farel population! Don't get me started.

There has been a young black male coming to eat late at night, too. Now, I have 4 on my list to fix. Not including ones I am not seeing. Spring is here and looks I will be busy!

6 comments:

  1. He is cute Jenny.I love the half mustache hahah.UGH but the thoughts of being NOT neutered you better run to get it done,as you said its springtime and Im sure hes been having some fun,LOL.I agree looks like you will be very busy for a while.Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. Well, at least you didn't have to trap him...makes it a little nicer when they come right up to you. Yippee for his neutering!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful kitty he is..love his markings..sure you don't need one more?..he is adorable..good luck with finding the other 4..I hope they are cooperative...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the kind words :-) I would LOVE to get a new kitty--if we only lived closer.. I would like to get a male, the younger the better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he is sooo cute. Reminds me of a cat we had named Boogie for the Boogie on his nose. Awful name. Our other cat who didn't like him at the time named him that. :)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I was just thinking he looked like our old "Boogie" cat. His face is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete