One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, April 17, 2009

~Renee Award~


Thanks Carrie from SNIPPETGIRL for bestowing me with the Renee award.
Carrie makes wonderful whimsical paper clay figures that will steal your heart!

You spread joy and love like an acorn small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak that keeps on giving acorns.....

I supposed to pass this onto a few artist/bloggers and well gosh there are so many wonderful friends out there...

Love the Prim Look
- because she keeps on giving and is always offering her art for my cause. I know she has a tag/award free blog...but that does not mean she does not deserve this! :)

Crow Productions - because without her encouragement I would be overly devastated at times!

Fran Caldwell - for always being so kind and sending people to my blog. Thanks for all the support.

But anyone I have not mention it is just because I am being lazy, lol. You all are so very generous and kind. Thanks for being there!

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, I could just hug you !!!! You are just the sweetest person !!! Thank you so much for helping all the kitties !!

    Big Hugs !!! Angie

    ReplyDelete