One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Monday, April 20, 2009

Remember the elusive one?

Well, I think she is pregnant. I noticed her as I walked down the alley this morning. She looks just like her brothers, but has a belly now. UHOH! I have two appointments this week. One tomorrow (which I pray I can capture the black "mama" -) and then the "elusive" on on Friday. Gosh, if I cannot get mama kitty tomorrow morning, I am screwed. She looks like she is ready to have her babies. The vet said if she is due soon, they would keep her their and let her have the babies. I am so hoping that it works. Otherwise I will have another litter to deal with and doubt I will be able to find it, like this last one. I really need god's assistance this week!!! Out of the colony I have these two pregnant females and the one big male. Can you believe it? WOW. Then it is off to find more kitties that need saving......Believe me, I won't have to go very far, unfortunately!

No comments:

Post a Comment