One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Homes for all


I am so thrilled. Looks like all the kitties may have found homes. The lady who wants the Seal Point, female said she may want two, so they can have a buddy. That is perfect. So, this little black female will get to be with her sister. The family wants to come look at them this afternoon! So, in three weeks they will be gone. I know I will miss them...but not miss getting up at 6 am!!!

I am trying to trap another female, tomorrow. Hopefully Momma kitty, but anybody will do! Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo - good job finding them homes - that was quick! Good luck on trapping Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! You are a God send to these little angels =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so cuddly and fuzzy..I love them all and it is so great you found em all homes...good luck in catching your kittys...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome news!!!! It is always SUCH a relief to find good homes. Those little buggers really lucked out that you found them when you did :).
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats great to hear.Now we all can feel happy about that.After I got off the blog the other day I could still picture those little faces.I felt so bad.They do that to you you know,LOL

    ReplyDelete