One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Have you had enough of the cuteness, yet?

LOL Come on, they grow up soooo fast! They were ready to leave that kennel this morning!!! So, I am letting them have the library. They love climbing this carpet thing. This was Polly's room, but she did not like that they were climbing around her, so I moved her upstairs. I do not want them learning anymore bad habits like growling and hissing at other cats! I had to stuff a pillow under a chair and remove the footstool, because they want to hide under there. I could not imagine letting one of these loose in the house. 3500 sf..I would never find them! You could totally step on one and that would be it! yikes. Till next time...Happy trapping tomorrow, I pray!

5 comments:

  1. How precious! My little rescue from last fall is about 9 months old - my first kitten. What a handful, and yet so much fun. He has definitely livened up the older cats in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you are just melting my heart with all this cuteness..they are just toooooo precious for words..I just love those little faces.. you must be having so much fun..I would love a litter of kittens to love...:)but then I would keep them all.cause I would be totally attached to them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never get enough cuteness of those precious babies! Look at those faces. So glad you found a home for them. I don't think I could give them up, lol! They sure looked like they had so much fun on the cat tree and tuckered themselves out!

    Lottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh keep the cuteness coming Jenny. I need some in my life right now.
    adorable for sure. Makes me wanna bring them all home.
    You will do well tomorrow. I can feel it. Yes, pray and God will answer your prayers in his time.
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  5. To cute! I was going to say look at those needle sharp claws LOL.Im glad they got a home,good for them!

    ReplyDelete