One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Getting a new trap


I decided to order this trap. It is a double door trap, that may make it easier to capture those kitties that won't go in. Lets hope so. I own a big raccoon trap (The one Mama escaped from, two weeks ago) is too big and bulky for me to get food in it and just did not perform well. So, I had to rent one from the Cat Car Clinic for this week. This one cost about $75, but last time I rented one it ended up costing me $30, so at least I will have one of my own. I really pray I can get mama this week. I decided I may try to put a big cat carrier out on the porch with a string attached and see if she will go in that. I am at my wits end with her, really. I am so scared I am gonna have another litter on my hands. She has her den no where I can get at, so trying to get to the kittens would be impossible. Therefore I would have to wait till they got old enough to come out.

Thanks for all your donations. I would not have been able to afford this trap without them, plus getting all of them fixed! You have all been a blessing!!

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart Jenny, keep your strength and this will all work out. Your a good person and you will be blessed for your good deeds. I wish I lived closer, I would give you a hand.
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete