One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, April 3, 2009

Frustrated and tired

More of the same, yesterday. Momma not going in the trap. Then the mail man scares her off. Our neighbors cat comes by (which I have now trapped in my home and not freeing him till I get her caught. Then a census person comes by. Okay, I cannot take this anymore!! I am on my last emotional end with trying to get Momma!! This is the third day. She is not taken the bate and even when she does go in, it is so slow and cautious the darn thing doesn't go off!!! I have already cried because I am just putting so much effort into this and Then around dinner time, she went in. She was caught, I was so thrilled. I went to cover the cage to bring her in and whoop she GOT OUT!!! OMG, the leaver did not close all the way so she was able to push it enough. Now I cried again! Could hardly eat my dinner. Now she may never go in again! WHYYYYYYY? I ask god. I am gonna go crazy.
I do not drink or smoke, but at this point both are starting to look pretty good!

Image from TGIFridays

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is sooo sad. Dang cage. That reminds me of a comment my husband made the other night. I was telling him a horrible situation that a family member is in and he said, "My only advice is to drink heavily." Hee hee. Not very good advice. He said he heard it in a movie once. Good luck with your kitties today.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete