One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Saturday, March 28, 2009

YEAHHHH FOOD!


Boy, were they hungry, this morning. Since I cannot leave food out in their normal spot. I was not able to get them dry food for over night. I am now forced to take them food twice a day, since I have to keep checking that someone won't throw it out. I am debating on asking a few neighbors there if I could pay rent for putting food out, if it becomes a problem. I am nervous about asking because if they say no, then they will probably cause a stink about it. I am buying a lotto ticket, today. Funny, I know...the first thing I would do is buy those homes and turn them into sanctuaries! I realized that I would give up my dream of a farm if I could do that.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Jenny. I wish they would work their way to your house. Maybe you could still have the farm and take them all with you there. Wouldn't that be nice. A big reserve of fixed kitties.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete