One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thanks to an Angel

My friend and neighbor Joan offered her house (if they kitties can find it) She feeds three ferals that live in her crawl space. We walked over to the spot where I am feeding and went thru a game plan on putting tuna out in bits day by day to get them to her house..She lives across the street from me. I am not sure if they will venture under her house, so I am offering to purchase a cat house to put on the side of her house, incase they want to stay. This I beleive is my only hope and I feel that it will solve everything. They could have a home, access to the outdoors and food.

So, your donations will help go to a new shelter for these kitties. I am also trying to capture their momma. I think she is pregnant to it will be very important for me to get her THIS WEEK. Thanks for your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent news!!!! I am really happy to read this. Thank goodness for a nice friend and teamwork! Good luck with the momma. I have 3 pregnant cats on my radar too. They are being very hard to trap.
    Have a good evening~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey again!
    Sorry i keep writing! Ah! I just wanted to see if you can send me your email address so that i can give you the info on the mini kitty doll donation. My email is snippetgirl@gmail.com
    Thanks!!!!
    C

    ReplyDelete