One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Friday, March 13, 2009

Released

Awe, look at the little poopers. It looked like he was trying to get out of the kennel, last night. (I have a big dog kennel that I put this little carrier , a litter box and his food and water for the night) This little guy had pushed his carrier around in attempts to try getting out...lol I am sure he is a happy kitty, right now, back home. Hopefully, his brother isn't giving him grief. If you didn't notice, I have the vet clip the ears of the black kitties, that way I know (and others) know he is fixed. I did not do that for the black and white one, because she was so unique, but maybe I should have. I always feel bad doing that.

5 comments:

  1. what a precious little kitty..I just wish these babys knew you are doing it because you love them...you are the best Jen!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of ears being clipped on cats.I mean thats the first time Ive heard this.His eyes look really glassy or is that just the pic jennifer?Take care!Nice to see you taking care of these lonely little things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way I didnt get your award jeeee, but thanks for it anyway,LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky~

    The award is on Wonders of Whimsy btw.

    His eyes are like that from the flash. It was pretty dark in the garage when I took this. He was probably looking a little away from the light..lol He looked fine otherwise. Probably just tired from worrying where he was all night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He just got his nards clipped. I suspect that would piss him off and make him feel a little uncomfortable. He will thank you later for saving his little life! I'm so glad you were able to do that for him!

    ReplyDelete