One Girl on a mission

One Girl on a mission
85 TNR/Rescues and counting....

Monday, March 16, 2009

New Neighbors

Looks like some new neighbors down the alley are letting their kitties roam the neighborhood. Of course they pick my house for their hang out.

The tabby is really good looking. He spends most of his time harassing the squirels He is relentless! He is not as friendly as the black one. Who is always rolling in the dirt, but loves to rub all over me too and even likes his belly rubbed.

They are both neutered, thank god, but I do worry about them being out. Just this morning Joan broke up a CAT & FOX fight in the middle of the street. So, that means that Fox does not mind the aggravation to get some food. I try leaving out enough food for all animals, but unfortunately it does not end killing.

I sure hope that kitty is okay. She said she had never seen it before, so it could have been chased for blocks. She also said the fox was not fazed by her yelling at it. Knowing me, I would walk right up to the darn thing screaming at it. Anyone ever get attacked by a fox? I know coyotes are bad.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny,
    becareful. A fox is a high carrier of rabies. Don't want to mess with that. They will bite the crap out of you. A fox and coon are the worst to go up against. Don't do it! Hope the new kitties have their shots.
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete